Many people think that helping the environment is a difficult task, but is actually easier than you think. Start by reducing your consumption, reuse, and if you cannot reuse then recycle the materials.
Here are simple tips that will take no effort to take care of planet Earth:
- Do laundry until you can fill your washing machine to save water. You can also do this with your dishwasher.
- Wash your fruits and veggies in a pan of water instead of running water from the tap.
- Drink water from the tap instead of buying plastic water bottles. You save energy that takes to produce, store and transport these bottles. In addition, you keep those bottles OUT OF the landfill. Buy a cute reusable bottle and refill it wherever you go.
- Shorten your showers by a few minutes and you will save up water.
- Use low-flow faucets, showerheads, and toilets.
- Stay local, buy local fruits and veggies for your house.
- Turn off the lights when you are leaving a room or if it’s not necessary to have them on.
- GO PAPERLESS! Save trees and reduce deforestation.
- If it’s necessary to use recycled paper products, then use recycled paper instead.
- Unplug your phone charger, energy strips, appliances when you are no using them.
- Buy products that use recyclable materials whenever you can.
- REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE!
If you want to know what can you reduce, reuse, or recycle click here